Published August 10, 2022
- CADTH reimbursement reviews are comprehensive assessments of the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness, as well as patient and clinician perspectives, of a drug or drug class.
- The assessments inform non-binding recommendations that help guide the reimbursement decisions of Canada's federal, provincial, and territorial governments, with the exception of Quebec.
- This review assesses immunoglobulin human and recombinant human hyaluronidase (HyQvia) as a solution for subcutaneous infusion, available in the following strengths:
- normal immunoglobulin (human) 10%: 2.5 g/25 mL, 5 g/50 mL, 10 g/100 mL, 20 g/200 mL, 30 g/300 mL
- recombinant human hyaluronidase: 200 units/1.25 mL, 400 units/2.5 mL, 800 units/5 mL, 1,600 units/10 mL and 2,400 units/15 mL
- Indication: As replacement therapy for primary humoral immunodeficiency and secondary humoral immunodeficiency in adult patients.