Health Technology Reviews
Published June 24, 2022
- The number of IV infusion therapies approved in Canada is on the rise, with several in the pipeline for potential future approval.
- To assess Canadian health system readiness to implement these new drugs, CADTH has conducted a web search to determine the locations of privately funded IV infusion clinics across the country.
- To our knowledge, this is the first inventory of private IV infusion clinic locations in Canada.
- Understanding the scope and scale of private infusion clinic availability will be of value to decision-makers who are funding and implementing new IV treatments.
- Moving forward, a coordinated system for tracking, maintaining, and communicating IV infusion clinic information across the country is required.